Gesellschaft für Pädriatrische Onkologie und Hämatologie gGmbH (GPOH)
GPOH (Society for pediatric oncology and hematology) is a non-profit company pursuing research, diagnosis and therapy of tumor and blood diseases of children. The vision is to improve the measures the attending physicians take to prescribe an optimal course of treatment for the therapy of tumor and blood diseases in children is their vision. GPOH organizes nationwide therapy optimization studies and documents the results within the framework. Furthermore, GPOH supports the education and training of professional groups involved in oncology and hematology by holding events like conferences or special training units.
Our area of expertise:
- Development and Data Management of eCRFs for study documentation with the EDC-System MARVIN for currently approx. 48 implemented studies / registers
- Support for study centres in all phases of study implementation and data export
- User support, administration, trainings
- Data management for several studies: query management, check for completeness and plausibility
Preview for Training Event within FANTOM
In cooperation with NHL-BFM study centre, Hamburg
Insights into planning + conducting clinical trials
- Trial design, statistical designs
- Regulatory framework, Ethical issues
- eCRF set up
- data management etc.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)